Monday, October 12, 2009

what's the answer?


ding ding! we have a winner! my mom got the correct answer. why? cause my blabbermouth brother told her. well, the answer was....................................... the horse's name was friday! anyway, today i got 3 shots! that is quite a lot i may add. it got worse later on. i fell in toys r us and i put my arm out to stop and BOOM i went down right on my shots. OMG! it hurt so bad. but it paid off cause that we went to friendlys and the mall:) so now i'm just sittin' here waitin' for some comments.

me nd my bro at LBI
TTYL,


Katie

2 comments:

  1. Poor Katie :-( Hope the ice cream made you feel a little better cause it's really gonna hurt to take off those 3 bandaids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Katie! Sorry you had to get 3 shots, and what a bummer to fall on your arm. Well, at least you got to go to Friendly's for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete