Sunday, October 25, 2009

pics

sorry i'm not posting any pictures. i'm still trying to figure out how to. help! i looked great at the party, but you kinda had to be there. i'll try to post a pic of me in my costume later. until then you will have to here me talk about it.

i had a poofy white shirt with rips at the end, a vest with gold accents and a criss cross thingie, and a skirt with a whole bunch of rips and tears in it. what really completed the costume was my hair. it was all messed up and piratey.?. what made made me mad was that another girl went as a pirate too. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TTYL,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie - I'll bet your costume was MUCH better than that other person's lame get-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your costume & you're right - your hair was very piratey! AAArrrrrGGGGhhhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete