Sunday, October 11, 2009

my life in the BORING

alright people. right now in katie's world it is capital B BORING. no unicorns, no amusment parks,nothing. oh and get this, my mother is going to see this play thingymobob. without me! now how ridiculous is that. i don't care who you are that's pretty ridiculous. anyway, i bet all of you are wondering why i started a blog in the first place. well here's why. i got the idea from my cousins cheryl and andrew. they started a blog about their daughter. i thought it looked pretty fun, so i decided to start one. after all the begging and the phone calls, i finally figured out how to get one started.thanks guys. also a big shout out to my aunt veronica for helping me out. ok, back to boring. i'm so bored , i'm typing a blog.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i'm up. well that's all katie's world has to offer.

TTYL,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie great picture! I can't wait to read all the great, not boring blog posts you are going to make! Love ya

    ReplyDelete