Thursday, December 3, 2009

my dream

it was a cloudy, dark saturday morning and aunt veronica, mommy, allie, will, and me were at some airport for whatever reason and me allie are walking together. allie says, " katie did you know that i am FIVE years old now?" "no i did not allie," i said. "well i am,"she says back. by that time we are in aunt veronica's car. now this is weird. in the trunk it is FILLED with toys and will is in there playing. then all of a sudden will disappeared and allie starts crying saying," KATIE I AM FIVE NOT FOUR FIVE KATIE!" and inside my head i am yelling," HELP ME!" and then that is when my dream vanished.

TTYL,

Katie

p.s. Cheryl and Andrew,

my family is coming down to ohio January 6th and i think the next few days. hope that is ok with you. i cant wait to see you guys again

1 comment: