Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my bad day

today i left school early cause i had a MAJOR headache. so hears how it all went down.

in the morning, 7:00, i felt ok, but then when i got to school i realized my class was going to be louder then normal. so at about 10:30 i went down to the nurse for some tylenol. the nurse said that it would take 20 minutes to kick in. i waited. nada. so i went back at 11:30 for some ice. after i finally i figured out my class would NEVER shut up i went down again and i took a nap. then the nurse called my mom and i left school at 2:10. where are my manners? how was your day?

TTYL,

Katie

4 comments:

  1. My day was just gr8, got to leave work early to pick up my little girl. Patrick liked leaving school early, too! Hope your headache is better KT because u ARE going to school tomorrow!! After all, it's grampy day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer about your head. hope youre feeling better. also, i mean i know that she's super cute, but kaelyn on your cell phone wallpaper? we got kicked the curb pretty quick don't you think?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie, hope your head is feeling better! And, what's this I hear about Kaelyn being on your cell phone? What about A&W? Have fun with Grampy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fault .. I sent Katie a pic of Kaelyn to her phone. I'm sure if you sent her a pic to her phone, she would rotate her wallpaper. No way to choose..we've been blessed with a lot of cute kids in this family!!!

    ReplyDelete